Nutritious Japanese Clam Soup with The Forge
- 29 Mar, 2019
- Posted by Pacifica2u
- 0 Comment(s)
Are you on a diet plan? Clams are rich in iron, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B12. Our Japanese Clam Soup recipe could have saved you from being sinful during your diet period. This recipe is ideal for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even supper without feeling guilty!
Total ingredients: 7
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2½ teaspoon pure Dashi powder
- 850ml filtered water
- Japanese clams
- Daikon radish
- King oyster mushroom
- Add cabbage, onions, king oyster mushroom, daikon radish and 2½ teaspoon pure Dashi powder with 850ml filtered water into The Forge pot.
- Close the cover and slot the pot into The Forge.
- Select “Soup” and adjust the time to 30 minutes.
- Tap on “Start” to begin cooking.
- After 30 minutes, remove the pot and cover and add in Japanese clams.
- Continue cooking for 4-5 minutes.