Flavourful Beef Ragu Ribbon Pasta with The Forge
- 07 Mar, 2019
- Posted by Pacifica2u
- 0 Comment(s)
A classic Italian beef ragu that’s easy and packed full of flavour! This beef cubes ragu is made using only a few simple ingredients and can be used in so many ways. Toss it with ribbon pasta!
Total ingredients: 10
Cooking time: 150 minutes
- Beef cubes
- Thyme leaves
- Ground black pepper
- Tomato puree
- Ribbon pasta
- Pan-fry the beef cubes with butter, thyme leaves, salt and ground black pepper.
- Add in cooked beef cubes, celery, carrots, olives, butter, salt, and tomato puree into the pot.
- Close the cover and slot the pot into The Forge.
- Select “Steam” for stewing and adjust the time to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Tap on “Start” to begin cooking.
- Once done stewing, pour the beef ragu on top of ribbon pasta and toast it!